Get the tools you need to reduce stress, have more energy, be a responsive writer, and teach with ease! When we feel calm and supported, our students do too.
Writing Yoga® simplifies strategies to meet the New York State benchmarks for Social-Emotional Learning. It integrates English Language Arts and Physical Education into any subject area or classroom community.
Time-tested and rooted in research, it provides simple tools that get big results!
By the end of this course teachers will have practical tools to:
- Improve Focus with Reflective Reading and Relaxation Exercises
- Reduce Stress through Mindful Movement and Journaling
- Gain Confidence in Teaching ELA and Poetry
- Foster Creative, Calm, and Inclusive Classroom Communities
Resources in the Online Portal Include:
- Video Lessons on Yoga, Mindfulness, Poetry and Personal Narratives
- Printable Cards, Workbooks, and Literary Resources
- Full Online Support and Educational Community
Teachers may earn CTLE Credit through Nassau BOCES. Stefanie Maura, MFA, MLS, RYT®-500 is a Continuing Education Provider in New York State.